Before applying, we advise that candidates carefully read the admission requirements, deadlines, required documents, and application procedure, outlined below.
- Have earned, or to be in the process of earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, or a comparable engineering or science program from an accredited institute
- Hold a minimum B.Sc.-degree GPA of 14 out of 20 (2.8 out of 4.0)
- Hold a minimum IELTS score of 6.5 or a minimum TOEFL score of 90, for students whose first language is not English
- Completed application form, available on the last page of this document and on our website (mec.ut.ac.it/istudents)
- Resume or CV, including detailed information about previous education, publications, and work experience
- Scanned copy of B.Sc. degree, High School Diploma, and any other related degree(s)
- Scanned copy of official transcripts for all degrees translated into English
- Scanned copy of TOEFL or IELTS test scores
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can attest to your academic capabilities
- Scanned copy of the first page of applicant´s passport
- Scanned copy of a recent passport-size color photograph
- Proof of financial sufficiency for at least one academic year
The application fee is 60 USD.
All the required documents should be sent to the program director via email (email@example.com). Your referees should send their letters of recommendation directly to the program director using their institutional email addresses. Decision letters will go out electronically to all applicants. The candidates can expect to hear back from us by mid-March.
- Required documents should be submitted in one package.
- The original copies of academic certificates, official transcripts, and English language test scores, verified by an Iranian embassy or consulate, will be required at the time of registration.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to ensure that the all application materials, including letters of recommendation, are submitted by the announced deadline.