Mahdi Moghimi Zand
- Nano/Micro Electromechanical Systems, Microfluidics, Bio-MEMS
- Biomedical Engineering, Cancer Engineering
- Nonlinear Vibrations and Dynamics
- Bio-Inspired Technology, Bio-Mimetics
- Computational Mechanics, Applied Mathematics, Homotopy Analysis Method, Finite Element Method
- Renewable and Green Energies
Isfahan Univ of Tech, First Ranked Graduate
Sharif Univ of Tech, First Ranked Graduate
Sharif Univ of Tech, First Ranked Graduate
Small Medical Devices, Bio-MEMS & LoC lab website: biomems.ut.ac.ir
- Technical Writing
- Introduction to Micro/Nano Technology
- Adv Vibrations
- Nonlinear Vibrations
- Bio-inspired Technology
- I. Isaac Hosseini, M. Moghimi Zand, ‘Design and simulation of a novel c-DEP microfluidics for single cell trapping’, Journal of Thermal Engineering, 2016, Accepted Manuscript.
- I. Isaac Hosseini, M. Moghimi Zand, M. Lotfi, ‘Dynamic pull-in and snap-through behavior of micromechanical memories considering squeeze film damping’, Microsystem Technologies, 2016, Accepted Manuscript.
- Z. Matin Ghahfarokhi, M. Salmani Tehrani, M. Moghimi Zand, M. Mahzoon, A Computational study on the effect of different design parameters on the accuracy of biopsy procedure. Journal of Computational Applied Mechanics, 46(2), 2015, Pages 221-231.
- H. Daneshpajouh, M. Moghimi Zand, ‘Semi-analytic solutions to oscillatory behavior of initially curved microsystems’, Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2015, Accepted Manuscript.
- F. Mottaghi Dastenaei, M. Moghimi Zand, S. Noorolahian, 'Thread Pitch Variant in Orthodontic Mini-screws: A 3-D Finite Element Analysis', Journal of Computational Applied Mechanics, 46(2), 2015, Pages 257-65.
- S. Shakki, M. Moghimi Zand, 'Studying piezoelastic and piezomagnetoelastic configurations for different excitation frequencies in MEMS energy harvesters', Journal of Computational Applied Mechanics, 47(2), 2016, Pages 241-246.
- A. Nematollahi, M. Moghimi Zand, ‘Numerical Analysis of Ciliary Beat in Paramecium: Increasing Ciliary Spacing as a Low Energy Cost Method for Maneuvering’, Recent Patents on Mechanical Engineering, Volume 6, Issue 3, 2013, Pages 227-237.
- M. Moghimi Zand, 'The dynamic pull-in instability and snap-through behavior of initially curved microbeams', Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, Volume 19, 2012, Pages 485–491.
- M. Mojahedi, M. Moghimi Zand, M.T. Ahmadian, M. Babai, ‘Analytic solutions to the oscillatory behavior and primary resonance of electrostatically actuated microbridges’, International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics, Vol. 11, Issue 6, 2011, Pages 1119-1137. (Among Most Cited Papers)
- M. Moghimi Zand, M.T. Ahmadian, 'Dynamic pull-in instability of electrostatically actuated beams incorporating Casimir and van der Waals forces', Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part C, Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, Volume 224, Number 9, 2010, Pages 2037-2047. (Among Impact Factor Papers)
- M. Moghimi Zand, M.T. Ahmadian, 'Application of homotopy analysis method in studying dynamic pull-in instability of microsystems', Mechanics Research Communications, Volume 36, Issue 7, October 2009, Pages 851-858. (Among Most Cited Papers)
- S.A. Tajalli, M. Moghimi Zand, M.T. Ahmadian, 'Effect of geometric nonlinearity on dynamic pull-in behavior of coupled-domain microsystems based on classical and shear deformation plate theories', European Journal of Mechanics - A/Solids, Volume 28, Issue 5, September-October 2009, Pages 916-925. (Among Hottest Papers)
- M. Moghimi Zand, M.T. Ahmadian, B. Rashidian, 'Semi-analytic solutions for nonlinear vibrations of microbeams under suddenly applied voltages', Journal of Sound and Vibration, Volume 325, Issues 1-2, 7 August 2009, Pages 382-396.
- M. Moghimi Zand, M.T. Ahmadian, 'Vibrational analysis of electrostatically actuated microstructures considering nonlinear effects', Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulations, 14 (4) 2009, Pages 1664-1678.
- M. Moghimi Zand, M.T. Ahmadian, 'Characterization of coupled-domain multi layer microplates in pull-in, vibrations and transient behavior', International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, Volume 49, Issue 11, November 2007, Pages 1226-1237. (Among Most Cited Papers)