- System identification and adaptive control
- Fault detection, isolation, approximation, and control
- Impulsive and switching systems, control, estimation, and stability
- Instrumentation, industrial applications, and automation
- Electrical&hybrid vehicle, solar vehicle, electric vehicle charging station
- Chaotic systems analysis, control, synchronization, applications, and chaos communication
Electrical Engineering-Control, Isfahan University of Technology
Electrical Engineering-Control, K. N. Toosi University of Technology
Electrical Engineering, K. N. Toosi University of Technology
- Automatic control
- Instrumentation and measurement systems
- Industrial control
- Principles of electrical engineering II
- Adaptive control systems
- System identification
- Nonlinear control systems
- Advanced instrumentation
- 1. M. Jokar, M. Ayati, A. Yousefi-Koma, and H. Basaeri, “Experiment-based hysteresis identification of a shape memory alloy–embedded morphing mechanism via stretched particle swarm optimization algorithm,” Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, vol. 28, no. 19, pp. 2781-2792, 2017.
- 2. M. Roozegar, M. Ayati, and M. J. Mahjoob, “Mathematical modelling and control of a nonholonomic spherical robot on a variable-slope inclined plane using terminal sliding mode control,” Nonlinear Dynamics, vol. 90, no. 2, pp. 971–981, 2017.
- 3. M. A. Tofigh, M. Mahjoob, and M. Ayati, “Dynamic modelling and nonlinear tracking control of a novel modified quadrotor,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 552-567, 2017.
- 4. M. Roozegar, M. J. Mahjoob, and M. Ayati, “Adaptive estimation of nonlinear parameters of a nonholonomic spherical robot using a modified fuzzy-based speed gradient algorithm,” Regular and Chaotic Dynamics, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 226-238, 2017
- 5. M. Ayati, M. Alwan, X. Liu, and H. Khaloozadeh, “State estimation of stochastic impulsive system via stochastic adaptive impulsive observer,” Asian Journal of Control, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 514-526, March 2016.
- 6. M. Ayati, F. R. Salmasi, “Fault detection and approximation for a class of linear impulsive systems using sliding-mode observer,” International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, vol. 29, no. 11, pp. 1427-1441, DOI: 10.1002/acs.2553, 2015.
- 7. S. Aliakbari, M. Ayati, J. H. S. Osman, Y. M. D. Sam, “Second-order adaptive robust sliding mode fault-tolerant control in combined cycle power plants,” Applied Thermal Engineering, Vol. 50, pp. 1326-1338, 2013.
- 8. M. Ayati, “Adaptive fuzzy control of nonlinear in parameters chaotic systems via improved speed gradient method,” Circuits, Systems, and Signal Processing, DOI: 10.1007/s00034-011-9357-y.
- 9. M. Ayati and H. Khaloozadeh, “Designing a novel adaptive impulsive observer for nonlinear continuous systems using LMIs,” IEEE Transaction on Circuits and Systems I: Regular Papers, vol. 59, no. 1, pp. 179-187, January 2012.
- 10. M. Ayati, H. Khaloozadeh, and X. Liu, “Synchronizing chaotic systems with parametric uncertainty via a novel adaptive impulsive observer,” Asian Journal of Control, vol.13, no. 6, pp. 809-817, November 2011.
- 11. M. Ayati, S. Baromand, and H. Khaloozadeh, “New scheme for discrete observer design with estimation error covariance assignment,” International Journal of System Science, vol. 41, no. 11, pp. 1369-1381, November 2010.
- 12. M. Ayati and H. Khaloozadeh, “A stable chaos synchronization scheme for nonlinear uncertain systems,” IET Control Theory and Applications, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 437-447, March 2010.
- 13. M. Ayati and H. Khaloozadeh, “A stable adaptive synchronization scheme for uncertain chaotic systems via observer,” Journal of Chaos Solitons and Fractal, vol. 42, pp. 2473-2483, November 2009.
- 14. M. Ayati and A. Khaki-Sedigh, “Adaptive control of nonlinear in parameters chaotic system based on Lyapunov exponents placement,” Journal of Chaos Solitons and Fractal, vol. 41, pp. 1980-1986, August 2009.